Top Dollar Sales Canterberry Crossing
Thinking of selling your home in Canterberry Crossing (Villages of Parker)?
Top dollar sales Canterberry Crossing. We all want to get top dollar for our Canterberry Crossing homes, but getting that price requires effort from you and your agent(s) working together to achieve your goal. Here are a few tips to get the most for your home:
- Study the market. Knowledge of the neighborhood and of Parker is a must. Start here Canterberry Stats and Parker Stats.
- Talk with Canterberry Crossing expert Heather Maddox or Wendy Rowley. Also check our sales history credentials vs. competitors. Our team synergy and marketing works.
- Prepare your home for sale. A little TLC goes a long way towards maximizing your sale price.
- Reduce clutter. If you must, rent a temporary storage unit.
- Hire a professional cleaner to catch all the details you might have missed.
- Organize your closets. Remove out of season clothing to make it appear larger.
- Walk up to your front door with buyer’s eyes. How clean is the porch and doorway. You only get one first impression.
- Check carpet condition and cleanliness. Potential buyers will be looking for something move-in ready.
- Show off your landscaping and clean up after animals daily.
- Avoid strong cooking odors while on the market. Buyers may not have the same taste and smell preferences.
- Make sure the bathrooms are clean every day.
- If you would like some help staging, we provide that service for our clients at no additional charge.
- The HOA fees to transfer the property into the buyer’s name in Canterberry Crossing are outrageously high. Try to negotiate the buyer paying all or half of the transfer fees.
- Your sales price is subject to the buyer’s appraisal. Try to avoid putting personal property into the deal to get a higher price. It may not appraise and you may lose the buyer and valuable marketing time. It is better to sell personal items outside of closing.
- The Rowley Group prepares a packet for the appraiser to ensure that the appraiser is aware of all your upgrades, has supporting comparable sales comps, etc. Time well spent –we rarely lose an appraisal. We pay attention to details. Your details.
- Choose a Realtor who invests heavily in attracting new potential buyers for your home. The Rowley Group spends thousands of dollars every month on Zillow leads to match to our listings. And check out the Featured Communities section of our gorgeous website to see another way to showcase your home. Scroll down the main page to Canterberry Crossing under Featured Communities.
- We are heavily neighborhood focused on social media, including TheRowleyGroup and Canterberry Crossing Neighbors on Facebook are prime examples.
- Top dollar sales Canterberry Crossing requires owner and agent(s) to go the extra mile and take care of all the details to make your home a show home.
Yes, we have lots more ideas and haven’t covered marketing and timing. Let’s visit about getting top dollar for your Canterberry home:
Heather Maddox 720-530-6749
Wendy Rowley 303-717-5613